Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week nine and still going strong.

So I have extremely good news. I may not fail calculus! I got a 100% on my last exam which means I could actually pass calculus this time around and even manage to get a decent grade. This pretty much made my day awesome. Also I have successfully managed to write my entire Huck Finn paper by 6 today. Which considering I only worked on it for an hour in the library and then started up again at home around 4:30 feels pretty impressive to me. Now I just have to go through and read it to make sure it even makes any sense. It probably won't knowing me but who cares it's written and that's all that really matters.

Sarah and Jess came over today. We were gonna swim but the cover on the pool was broken and covered in water so instead of swimming they helped fix the pool and by the time we did they had to leave. I love seeing them but I feel bad that they had to work the whole time they were here. They still managed to stick on a smile and help and I love 'em for it.

Life feels pretty good right now. Well other than the fact that my mom is out of town and my Dad is delivering scholarships all over the state. This leaves the house stuff and the boys pretty much up to Dan and I to figure out and since I'm me I'm trying to control everything. But once my mom gets home and things settle down with my dad at work I can tell that things are gonna go pretty well. I'm hoping my wishful thinking is true cause I think the whole family could use some relaxation for a little while.

One more week left of classes after this then finals then summer time. This sounds so nice right about now. I may be taking classes still and babysitting on top of that but summer time means almost next school year and I could not be more excited for that. Living in the dorms may not be amazing but it will be a new experience and one I can't wait for. I'm ready to grow up and move out. I'm not quite ready to be a full-blown adult and the dorms will be the best of both worlds. I'll have the freedom to do what I want without the stress that comes along with paying for food and bills. I'll be guaranteed a  place to sleep and food to eat without the rules of living at home. Why wouldn't I be excited.

Well it is about that time to finish getting work done and start winding down. I'm off to finish proof reading my paper and settling in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment