Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Uneventful but still enjoyable.

Today was pretty good, I was early getting to class so I grabbed some iced coffee beforehand, I actually found a nice parking spot, and classes were pretty painless. After class I took the boys in the pool for at least 2 hours. This time instead of just laying a raft the whole time I actually played with them. It was surprisingly really fun and actually a pretty good workout. I let the boys ride on my back while I swam and threw them in the water multiple times. My arms are kinda sore though 'cause the boys are definitely not as light as they once were.

So after swimming I made pancakes for the boys for dinner, I wasn't really feeling eating them so I had one. Like two hours later I was starving so I made myself some fish. It was so good, I made it fried in olive oil with lemon, lemon pepper seasoning, garlic, rosemary leaves, and salt. Put it all on top of white rice and let's just say I'm going to be making it a lot more often.

Tomorrow is Chase's last day of first grade. I forgot how exciting the last day of school was when you didn't have any exams that needed to be taken. While I got him ready for bed and gave him a shower he was bouncing off the walls. I have no idea how he can have so much energy. But regardless of how much energy he has I forget how much I like to talk him one on one. He's such a good kid.

It's basically the weekend for me. I doubt I'm going to go the rest of my classes this week, granted that's only 3 so it's not as rebellious as it sounds.  But any way this means other than taking Chase to school bright and early tomorrow morning I am sleeping in for five days straight and am done with all work till Tuesday. Gotta love this country and it's national holidays. It's supposed to be like 90 and sunny on Sunday and Monday and I can't wait for a couple lazy days sitting around the pool with the family. Hopefully my mom doesn't get too motivated and decided they are good days to do yard work 'cause I know the whole family (including her) could use some time doing nothing.

Well it's about bed time for me. I have an early morning tomorrow and am going to need my energy to keep up with Chase on the ride to school. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment