Thursday, May 19, 2011

I should not be allowed in social situations.

Crazy, crazy, crazy. This pretty much sums up my life at the moment. Taylor's wedding reception is this Saturday and I've been doing lots of cleaning and preparation. Well rather my mom has been cleaning and doing lots of preparation and I've kinda been her right hand man with it. For some reason I got all the grossest jobs like three of the bathrooms, the fridge, freezer,  pantry, and kitchen.

So basically there is going to be like 75 people at my house and I don't really do well around people, especially not family. I tend to talk to much. It's probably one of my most annoying qualities. But anyway with all of the people comes lots of socializing and let's admit it, we all know I'm kinda socially awkward and not the biggest fan of people in general. I'll probably just hang around the food table cause I love food and say hi as it's required.

I love my family, I really do but they can be a lot to handle all at once. Plus Dom's family is going to be there too and I don't know any of them. I'm not sure how much of my Dad's family will be there but I don't really know many of them either. Basically large groups of people that I am required to be nice to make me nervous. Yet another hint that I have social anxiety.

On a different topic I always forget how much I need my best friend, Jordan, until I talk to her. My life has been incredibly hectic and at times not so fun and she always seems to help. She's exactly like me but completely different which allows her to empathize while still being a different perspective to my troubles. I never really have to give her a background story cause she's been in my life for so long. Plus she's pretty much just awesome and I would probably not be able to live without her. There's my profession of love for the day.

On another different topic. I think I've decided to walk. Graduation is in less than 2 weeks and I would still need to get a cap and gown but if it's do-able I think I'm gonna. This is probably a selfish act because I kinda want a day that celebrates something I've done (even if I've been basically graduated for over two years). Plus going out to dinner or something for it would be nice. Another reason for actually going to graduation is I think it would make my mom happy to see me walk, and I know she could use a little happiness of her own for all the hell I've been putting her through lately.

Well I think that's about all I have to say for today, I hope Jayne is satisfied haha. I'm off to do more cleaning or maybe just sleeping. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment