Sunday, July 3, 2011

So far in North Carolina

So I've been in North Carolina for almost 48 hours now and so far I've gone to the PX (the army version of a walmart and department store in one), went out to eat, had a sleepover with Jordan, got a tan while swimming, managed to put off studying for calculus, and made a friendship bracelet. I'm really loving being down here although I gotta say I have no tolerance for heat anymore. I've gotten used to Ohio's cold rainy weather and down here it has been around 100 degrees out and dry and sunny. But anyway, this week I'm looking forward to seeing fireworks with the family tomorrow, helping Taylor and Dom paint the inside of their amazing house, going swimming with Sarah and Stephanie, camping with Jordan, and just seeing people and hanging out with my sister and brother-in-law.

Sadly enough, the thing I'm looking forward to most this week is taking a break from school work and childcare. As soon as I finally take this calc quiz that I know nothing on it, I will be done with anything school related for the next week and I don't have to babysit while I am down here cause my parents and the boys are going back home Tuesday while I stay here till Saturday. It's sounds dumb cause summer is only like 4 weeks along but I'm already a little burnt out and I think a week off will do me a lot of good.

I really need to work on not stressing myself out cause I do it a lot. I'm gonna try to take this week to calm myself down and just relax for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to stay that way after I get back home. I guess we shall see. But for right now I am going to go eat shish kabobs with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment